INSTALLING FOR OUTLOOK FOR MAC
1) Navigate to your application Outlook on your Mac
2) From here, click on the “Store” button in the header (far right - next to “Send and Receive”). If you do NOT have a ‘store’ button - you are not on the latest version of Outlook for Mac. Don’t fret! Follow these steps to get updated:
- Go to the Help button (in the very top navigation, to the right of “Outlook”)
- Choose “Check for Updates” in the drop-down menu
- Update to the latest version of Outlook and come back to these steps once you’re done :)
3) Then, Click on the grey text that says “Click here to add a Custom add-in”
4) Then, choose to “Add from URL” 5. Paste this URL - http://tout-apps.s3.amazonaws.com/owa/manifest.xml
6) Once you’ve followed the install steps, you’ll need to close Outlook and re-open it.
7) Then, You’ll see two new Tout buttons at the top of your Outlook client
8) Click on the “Tout Panel” to Sign in to Tout
9) You’ll also be prompted to set up “ERT” - this will allow you to capture replies on your emails and get notified when a prospect replies via the Live Feed
10) To do this, insert your BUSINESS EMAIL and BUSINESS PASSWORD in Tout
11) Now, you’re all set!
IF YOU’RE MORE OF A VISUAL PERSON, CHECK OUT THE INSTALLATION VIDEO: https://toutapp-1.wistia.com/medias/t987cf9pot
Deploying the Add-In for multiple users? Follow these instructions instead:
1) As an Exchange Admin, go to the Exchange Admin Center
2) Click on "Org" in the left-hand side of the menu and choose "Add-Ins"
3) Click on the plus button and choose "Add from URL"
4) Insert this URL: http://tout-apps.s3.amazonaws.com/owa/manifest.xml
5) Choose "Install"
6) Wait about 30 minutes for the add-in to propagate to your organization and advise your team to log-in via the ToutApp tool bar in Outlook.