As a company, we work very hard to ensure that our deliverability rates remain high. Still, though, there are certain user behaviors and settings that can trigger emails being sent to the spam folder.
Check Your Settings
- Custom Domain Tracking: This allows you to have all of your tracking links show up as go."yourdomain" instead of go.toutapp. Some email security will see that the email is coming from "yourdomain" but the link is being rerouted to go.toutapp. By implementing custom domain link tracking your emails will look legitmate and have a higher rate of hitting the recipients inbox.
- Email Delivery Channel: By default, your emails are sending through ToutApp servers. By setting up your own Gmail or custom SMTP you can give your emails the best opportunity to land in a recipient's inbox. Click here to read more about selecting the right delivery channel for your needs.
Check Your Email Behaviors
- Keep your emails short and informal and paste your templates as an email you've written before. More tips here.
- Avoid overformatted emails, or messages where you're using transactional words. More info here.
- Make sure you have a fully completed email signature with a physical address.
- Read up and make sure you are complying with CAN-SPAM laws