View Options gives you the ability to filter through your emails. If you plan on looking at the same View Options results day-to-day, you will want to setup a saved search.
For example, if you want to see all users who have clicked on your email over the past 7 days. You know that this is the first thing you are going to want to look at every morning. Instead of setting this up every morning you can have it just a click away. This way you can spend some extra time on making that artisanal cup of coffee.
What To Know About Saved Searches
- You cannot delete your saved searches.
- There is no limit to the amount of saved searches you can create
- You cannot rename your saved searches
- You will not be able to save a search in the Command Center tab. This tab already has filters placed on it.
How To Save A Search
1) Click on your Sent tab
2) Click View Options
3) Set the search criteria you would like to have saved
4) Click on Save As
5) Label your saved search
6) Click Submit