Tout now supports integration with Highspot, a content management system. Tout customers who are also Highspot customers can now access their Highspot content right from within the Tout interface.
You’ll need the following in order to use the Tout integration with Highspot:
- Browser - Latest versions of Chrome and Safari, Edge, IE, and Firefox
In addition to working in ToutApp in a browser, the Highspot integration is available in our Outlook .Net email client. The requirements are as follows:
- Outlook .Net & Exchange - Tout supported version of Outlook .Net, Exchange Online, Exchange 2016
NOTE: Tout’s Gmail extension currently does not support Highspot integration
Enabling the ToutApp and Highspot Integration
The integration is available for ToutApp Enterprise customers. If you are interested in enabling the Highspot Integration for your team, please contact your ToutApp customer success manager at email@example.com.
How to Use the Integration
Once enabled, here's how to access your Highspot content in Tout.
1. When composing an email in ToutApp or Outlook, choose 'Add Content'
2. After choosing to 'Add Content' select the 'Highspot' option
3. Now, enter in your Highspot account email
4. Enter your Highspot account password
5. Select the content from Highspot you would like to insert into the email or template
6. Once you select your content and click on ‘Add Content’, the content is inserted into the email or template.